With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Regulatory Reporting function.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
- Responsible for preparation of Returns activities and performing variance analysis
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge to results and has general understanding of subject areas
- In-depth interpretation of instructions related to returns & come out with logical recommendations
- Abide the training plan prepared
- Ensure the quality output is delivered
- Partnering onshore team for the testing of UDA’s and UAT
- Preparation of responses to standard queries received from regulators
- Investigation and resolution of queries raised by partners
- Ensure timely respond on the emails
- Proactive on highlighting the process issue on time and follow up done for its closure
- Ensuring timely preparation of Performance reports
- Completion of the Procedural documents of allocated task on timely basis and regular updates to be done in documents whenever required.
- Daily update on the allocated tasks
- Cross Training to team members
- Dashboard update and communication to respective partner
- Driving Continuous Improvement for the respective areas & report
- Monthly publishing of Effort analysis report for respective area
- Preparation of timeline sheet for the allocated task
- Ensuring timely completion of all the trainings assigned to individual
- Qualification –MBA, CA, ICWA
- B.Com Graduate
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent comm. skills – Verbal & Written
- MS office
- Good understanding of accounting concepts
- Eye for detail and quick response time
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, with an excellent sense of urgency, and hardworking
- Candidates with CA Inter degree & relevant experience in General Ledger
- Good communication skills
- Strong SME knowledge
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingJan 19, 2021, 8:18:46 AM
Master Skills ListCorporate
Job CategoryFull Time