Job posted on
Oct 20, 2021
0 - 1 year
Work Profile Global Analytical Center works as a research & analytics center for S&P Global Ratings, which is the foremost provider of credit ratings, research and thought leadership.
As a member of GAC, you will -
- Work closely with S&P Global Ratings Analyst(s) to monitor and track the performance of a portfolio of credits / transactions within the Financial Institutions and Insurance sector, and responding to credit events.
- Work on proprietary models –capital models, projections, forecasting, and stress case scenarios.
- Analyze relevant performance parameters such as balance sheet strength, financial ratios, liquidity, prepayments, defaults, foreclosure as applicable
- Conduct detailed market analysis including peer comparisons, industry drivers, macro-economic trends, regulatory policies and implications
- Apply asset class specific and broader credit ratings principles and methodology along with forward looking analytical approach • Draft rating rationale reports detailing the analysis with strong analytical opinion and backing
- Work on a gamut of activities to help support the S&P Ratings Analyst to produce credit ratings
- Opportunity to work with S&P Global Ratings and Research teams across sectors, asset classes and regions
- Track the financial environment such as macroeconomic developments, and sector / asset class performance
- Build strong working relationships with global clients, including making presentations at forums, having analytical discussions, conceptual training and learning, etc.
- Participate in ratings committees / discussion forums around company / transaction, key market events, etc., and also help draft periodic and thematic research pieces on these items
` • Develop an in-depth understanding of the sector/asset class through studying product concepts, ratings processes, and markets']