Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
. Ensuring the accuracy of payroll preparation and processing, payroll accounting, tax filing and remittance including quarterly tds etc, and other related payments.
- Effective vendor management: Coordination and management of the entire payroll function through payroll vendor team.
- Checking and auditing payrolls, compliance and internal reporting requirements for payroll function.
- Managing quality metrics and lead projects as required towards process improvement and standardization of payroll systems.
- Interacting and collaborating with partners across multiple lines of business to source information and deliver on customer expectations
- Work closely HR team to ensure smooth payroll processing.
- Well versed with tax reporting/tax payments & reconciliation functions related to accounts and preparation of reconciliations in line with reconciliation policy.
- Ensure that all deadlines are continuously met as per timelines and adequate controls are maintained over the processes.
- Managing Internal and External Audits in coordination with Corporate Finance & HR team
- Train and oversee other team members for following the process for accurate payroll processing.
- Payment and reconciliation payroll payments to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Able to handle PF and Tax related queries within TAT.
- Managing Year end Investment proof submission activity in coordination with payroll vendor.
- Provide regular instruction to vendors and ensure they perform within the terms of the contract while adhering to agreed fees.
- Act as the first point of contact for all day to day queries related to the assigned area
- Update Payroll policies where necessary
- Be available to employees and managers to provide operational support and guidance on corporate-wide payroll programs.
- Ensure the accuracy of employee information in company and vendor data bases and coordinate with respective areas to correct information.