Ideas change the world. Help us change the way the world manages them.
Manager – IP Spend Management
Sr. Manager – IP Spend Management
Principal Purpose of the Job: The position exists to manage team for achieving client deliverables with accuracy in agreed timelines and compliance requirements.
Manage multiple clients
1. Responsible for ensuring daily, monthly & yearly activities for Clients are performed as per SLA and agreed quality guidelines. TAT target is 100% and Accuracy 99%.
2. Review and Publish Client dashboard.
3. Connect with Client on process calls per agreed timelines and providing process updates and information
4. Responsible for Client Bank accounts and providing monthly reconciliation to the Manager for the disbursement of funds
5. Responsible for reviewing monthly process audit observations and working closely with auditors on Improvement areas
6. Taking process meetings with the team and providing updates.
7. Responsible for Internal reports (MBR & QBR) and KPI (Utilisation & productivity reports)
8. Provide support to manager e.g. preparing data analysis for Adhoc projects for new / existing clients
'1. Responsible for managing team ( leave approvals / defining roles & responsibilities)
2. Identify and nominate people for trainings scheduled by Training team
3 Ensure minimum 90% attendance and managing workforce for achieving 100% TAT for clients
4. Ensure minimum attrition in an year
5. Nominate Monthly and quarterly RnR for motivation
6. Take regular 1:1 with team and provide document feedback
7. identify people and mentor them in upgrading their skills.
1. Provide improvements ideas
2. Ensure all process SOP are up to date and synced with CPA quality Library
3. Drive process improvements to strengthen controls within process, including identifying automation opportunities
Skills/ Experience Required:
Candidate must be a regular graduate with 50% marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation
Commerce Graduate (B. Com/ M. Com/ MBA in Finance)
5 Years of relevant experience
Good understanding of accounting
Basic knowledge of IP Industry is preferred.
Should possess good knowledge of MS-Office applications e.g. MS-Excel, MS-Word
"The long term success of our business relies on our people feeling a part of what we're doing. Together, let's take the right steps to building a strong corporate culture." Simon Webster CEO.
I f you have any queries please reach out to our recruitment team at this address: email@example.com