Manager, Software Development
- Work with Product owners, Management and fellow developers for delivering quality software using agile methodologies
- Resolve impediments in a timely fashion to have seamless delivery.
- Design and Architect components features and enhancements
- Documentation of designs, approaches and processes.
- Review design, code and approve solution approaches.
- Track progress of sprints and co-ordinate across teams to expedite things.
- Hands-on designing, coding and testing of deliverables.
- Maintain very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- The end-to-end responsibility of assigned modules and features.
- Understand deployment and performance need and other non-functional requirements required for product development.
- 10-12 years professional experience in software development with the end to end development knowing all phases of Agile SDLC
- 3-4 Years of Managing Team and Delivering product within given timelines.
- Have a good understanding of developing high-quality software which has least bugs that are highly scalable and performant.
- Experience of working pragmatically under deadlines with operational software is highly desired.
- Good understanding and experience in delivering the project using Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong Object-Oriented skills, including an understanding of common object and web application design patterns
- Hands-on experience in implementing design patterns in Java
- Strong working knowledge of Core Java (Java 8 preferred), JEE, JSON, XML, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using JUnit / TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, RestAssured.
- Knowledge and experience working with Maven and/or Gradle; SVN and/or GIT
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server,Oracle.
- Experience is Elastic search is plus
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Strong experience with stakeholder management, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Good understanding of Agile Framework like SCRUM, Kanban and having good knowledge of Agile Practices.