Lead the development and operations for a suite of Global Corporate Systems applications used for supporting business processes for Compliance, Security/Crisis mgmt./properties. organizations.
- Lead programs and projects in support of the strategic initiatives.
- Design, develop and maintain operational processes for continuous improvement of product line enhancements and support
- Partner with Product owners, enterprise architects to ensure build adheres to software development life cycle principles & DevOps best practices. Design for reuse, including services/APIs, and leverage reusable components where-ever possible.
- Lead and mentor team of GE developers based out of India, establishing best practices for IT development, Operations and Initiatives.
- Demonstrate very strong technical leadership and people management skills including solid communication and analytical skills with thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation and resolution
- Deliver resource strategy and plans, including use of 3rd parties/partners, etc., in support of development and support activities
- Plan and manage budgets related to scope of team
- Communicate effectively both within immediate team and GE leadership. Ensure team receives consistent messages and has clear understanding of business direction, strategy and results
- BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Systems
- Strong technical skills in the areas of web technologies, java and cloud platforms
- Strong analytical skills , strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- Experience in the integration with and/or management of externally-hosted 3rd Party Software as a Service applications
- Strong leadership, organization, problem solving, communication and facilitation skills;
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, with ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to stay current with technology through training and/or job experience
- Demonstrated customer focus ,evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint
- Change oriented , actively generates process improvements, supports and drives change and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization
GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com