Sales Supervisor – Coronary Vascular
Careers that Change Lives
- To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory
- To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
- Visualizes and executes various events as per BCS norms
- To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- To engage and motivate the team under him to create the drive for excellent performance
- Mentors and develops the subordinates and inspires them to take on bigger responsibilities
- Increase market penetration by executing strategies for gaining new customers and developing customer relationships in defined market segments and assigned territory.
- Regularly visit existing customers and maintain network of key opinion leaders, through clinical trials, post sales training etc. to reinforce the relationship and understand service gaps
- Provide market and competitor information to the leadership and product management team to feed the targeting, pricing and product development processes.
- Negotiation of price with Corporates and Margin with the Distributors to maximize profitability
- Responsible for forecasting the Sales trend for the future
- Contribute to the enhancement of team through leading sales meetings, exhibitions and other company functions.
- Motivates and guides the team to successfully overachieve the assigned targets. Identifies training needs and nominates for training.
- Carry out mediations throughout the employee life cycle in Medtronic for career growth. List includes but not limited to carrying out Induction, Creation of Learning pathways, FOJTs, IDP etc.
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
- 12-14 years of Experience in Sales and Team Management
- Exposure to managing National and International Conferences
- Experience of Driving Change management initiatives
- Experience of handling a Concept selling based Therapy
- Experience of Distribution Management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
- Willing to travel extensively
- Selling of capital equipment product from MNC/Company of repute
- Familiar with the physics of medical imaging technologies (For Navigation)
- Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English and Regional language
- Willing to travel extensively
Nice to Have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter
- Professional presentation and "Presence"
- Has the ability to effectively lead a team
- Is able to coach and provide effective feedback to subordinates
- Self motivated and positive
- Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic
- Is able to engage internal stakeholders effectively
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
- Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
- Willingness to learn, especially technical information
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future