NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2020 - Registrar Vacancies - 67,000 Salary - Apply NowNIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (NIT Tiruchirappalli) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Registrar. To Apply for the job posting from NIT Tiruchirappalli, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: NIT Tiruchirappalli
Post Name: Registrar
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 37,400 - 67,000 (Per Month)
Experience: 15 - 18 years
Education: Any Masters Degree
Last Date: 15-07-2020
1. The Institute has the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage and also has right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason, therefore.
2. Shortlisted candidates have to appear before the Selection Committee for Interview
3. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview
4. Candidate shortlisted for Interview will be informed through the Institute’s Website (www.nitt.edu) as well as email id mentioned in the application form
How To Apply:
1. Online Applications are invited for the post of Registrar. For Detailed advertisement, essential qualifications and other information, visit the Institute website i.e., www.nitt.edu.
2. Important Date: i. Opening date of online portal : 24.06.2020
ii. Last Date for Submission of online application : 15.07.2020
iii. Last Date for Submission of hardcopy : 27.07.2020
3. Candidates are advised to visit Institute website www.nitt.edu periodically for updates regarding the recruitment process.
4. Duly filled application must be sent along with the self-attested enclosures to The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamil Nadu by Speed / Registered post on or before 27-07-2020 superscribing on the envelope, Application For The Post Of Registrar. The Institute shall not be responsible for postal delays, if any
5. Online application portal, Method of Recruitment, qualification and experience required, the scale of pay, other allowances and instructions to the candidates are available in the Institute’s website: https://www.nitt.edu. To create a workforce which reflects gender balance, women candidates are encouraged to apply
1. The applicants should go through all instructions, recruitment rules carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission to any stage of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria for the post.
2. Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the application form including age, education qualification, details of valid Community / PwD Certificates etc., as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained after the submission of application / last date for applying. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of their candidature.
3. Any experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration.
4. Applicants should send two testimonials/conduct certificates from persons intimately acquainted with their work and character. If the applicant is in employment, he / she should submit testimonials from the most recent employer or immediate superior as a referee. Shortlisted/Screened candidates will have to arrange recommendations from these references, to be sent directly to the Director, NIT Tiruchirappalli.
5. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement, other academic / professional achievements. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria does not guarantee candidates being called for Interview. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized University / Institutions.
6. The Institute has the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage and also has right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason, therefore.
7. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post advertised and to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
8. The details regarding qualification/experience etc., are as per the recruitment rules for Nonteaching staffs of NITs notified by the MHRD. However, any modification in the Recruitment Rules notified by MHRD will be finally applicable. The selection procedure will be governed by the latest Recruitment Rules and OM’s issued by MHRD till the date of Interview.
9. Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public sector Undertakings, autonomous bodies of Govt. of India or the State Government must apply through their present employer. If they anticipate unavoidable delay in their applications, they may submit advance copies of their applications directly to The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015 which will be considered provisionally. Candidates will be allowed to appear for the interview only if the applications are duly forwarded (proper channel) by the employer. NOC from employer should also be produced at the time of Certificate Verification and Interview failing which the candidature will be rejected.
10. The applicants are required to send attested copies of up to date ACRs/APARs for the last five years, Cadre Clearance (if applicable), Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and statement showing Major or Minor penalties, if any imposed from the Competent Authority along with duly filled in application form. The pay and conditions of deputation of the officer selected will be regulated in accordance the Department of Personnel & Training OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010, as amended from time to time and other instructions of the Central Govt. or Board of Governors of NIT Tiruchirappalli issued in this regard from time to time.