Your field of responsibility
Join us as a key member of the APAC (ex India) Experience and Campus recruitment team supporting the recruiters in your area and their management team with recruitment administrative, organizational and logistical tasks which includes and not limited to the following.
- Serving as the logistical point of contact for both internal and external candidates at the written offer stage, including interacting directly with the candidates and ensuring signed paperwork is received in a timely manner
- Managing various aspects of the candidate experience post offer acceptance, including ensuring accurate start dates and compliance of onboarding paperwork
- Coordinating with the recruiting team to ensure correct procedures followed at all times and operational risks are minimized
- Establishing positive relationships within the recruitment team, internal business partners and candidates to assist with the seamless recruiting process
- Managing and updating the applicant tracking system, including but not limited to reviewing and ensuring completeness of required sign-off checkpoints as last approver
- Actively engaging with Recruitment and HR leadership to recommend process improvements as needed
- Maintaining accurate record keeping and consistent storage of new hire candidate records
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Effective and efficient management of day to day queries and raising of issues
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse’s Experienced and Campus Recruitment teams are recruitment specialists and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
As a key member of the Experienced Recruitment team, you will provide vital business support to the recruiters and hiring managers delivering a broad range of administration, organizational and logistical services across APAC. Opportunity to work within a broader team in Singapore and Hong Kong, covering APAC division.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for someone who:
Minimum of two years experience in a large recruiting department, preferably in a corporate setting; financial services industry experience is a plus
Demonstrated accountability for owning recruiting processes such as onboarding, new hire paperwork, background screenings and/or orientation sessions
Exceptional at multi-tasking and working well under pressure in a demanding and fast-paced environment
Highly organized individual with keen attention to detail with the ability to work autonomously
Ability to challenge the status quo and seek to improve operating efficiencies
Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferably a bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.