Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for Lead/Manager university relations who has hands-on experience in University Relations, Campus Hire Strategy, Employer Branding
Roles and Responsibilities would encompass:
- The role of the University Relations Lead/Manager is to develop and enhance campus visibility in order to recruit and hire top emerging talent.
- Ambassador for the group of target universities for the organisation in India.
- S/he will maintain our presence at these institutions and will be in constant contact with internal teams to determine recruiting programs based on the company's hiring needs.
- S/he will partner with campus teams and other appropriate stakeholders, (i.e., staffing, business leaders, school ambassadors, alumni teams and other internal groups) to ensure successful implementation of programs to maximize hiring outcomes and help RBEI towards becoming an employer of choice.
Required experience/ skills:
- Create detailed plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, diversity plan, and calendar of events.
- Collaborate with the Campus sponsors and RBEI management to develop university recruiting strategies at targeted universities
- Develop operational plans and branding activities at assigned campuses along with the to attract top early career talent.
- Develop relationships with placement officers, department heads, faculty/staff, alumni and student organizations.
- Develop, implement and execute on-campus events that include: Info Session, tech talks, executive visits, and faculty visits, on-campus interviews, events with student organizations.
- Manage university specific campus teams to ensure: appropriate selection of team members; clear role definitions/responsibilities; Coach and prepare the campus team members for campus visits; coordinate closely to ensure unified recruiting approach.
- Develop, communicate, and implement university relations workshops, training, recruiter toolkits, and interview guides to ensure that campus recruiters, presenters, target school teams have the necessary information and skills needed to be effective.
- Partner with university team to annually assess each target universities' performance to determine overall effectiveness, review analyses with key stakeholders and use data and feedback to make long-term decisions related to each school.
- Co-ordinate with department heads and sourcing team to plan and forecast headcount for the business area in line with budgeted headcount
- Act as a Change agent in managing organizational change and ensure continuous improvement in quality and value of HR service
- Experience of 10 - 12 yrs in campus/ university programs
- Experience in driving large scale programs end to end with an ability to identify and drive continuous improvement
- The ability to influence and guide key internal and external stakeholders in order to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Flexibility to travel extensively. The position will be based in Bangalore,IN.
- Excellent communication
- Self-motivated team player
- High on energy
- Result and future oriented
- Good business acumen
MBA in HR
Years of experience - 10years to 12years