Programmer Analyst 3-IT-20000Q62
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- Candidate should have an excellent knowledge on Installation and Configuration of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 / 9.1 / 9.2 releases
- Good knowledge and Hands on experience in Implementation and Production support model
- They should have managed Run & Maintain for Production Customers and their Day to day JDE CNC Administrative tasks
- Candidate should have Good experience in JDE CNC Activities like Security, Role, User creation, Package Build and Deployment
- Candidate should have experience in Oracle Database and Linux OS too
- Candidate should possess excellent customer interaction skills on technology or business issues
- He/She should possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidate must be an excellent team player
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Regular Employee Hire