We Are Hiring - Lab Technician (contractual) - Mangalore Terminal
Dakshina Kannada, Mangalore
Oil and Gas
Msc Chemistry Percentage Above 60%
0 - 1 Year
Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per Month
Good English & Kannada
Operation Supervisor – Lab Analysis
- maintenance of Gc and other Lab Equipments
- arranging Consumables for Gc
- analysis of Lpg Samples
- complying with the Golden Rules of the Group and also Local Laws and Regulations.delegation of Authorities
context and Environment:
- up Keeping of Gc, Sulpher Analyzer and other Lab Equipments
- bulk Tanker Sample Analysis
- ship Tanker Analysis
- sphere Sample Analysis
- to Meet the Requirements / Targets as per Agreed and Identified Hseq Kpi’s.
- regular Calibration of the Lab Equipments as per the Schedule
- insist On Partners of Our Business Activity to Comply with Golden Rules Policy.
- calibration of all Lab Equipments as per Schedule.
- maintaining of Chemical Inventory, Permits, Msds & Labeling
- understanding of Total’s Golden Safety Rules, Implementation of the Same and Encouraging / Motivating Staff / Workers Reporting to Them for Implementing the Same.
- display of “total Attitude” in Day to Day Working and Encouraging / Motivating Staff / Workers Reporting to Them for Implementing the Same.
- laboratory is the Backbone of Plant Operations – Analysis of Sample is Critical to Know the Quality of Product Sent.
- strive to Eliminate Gc Breakdowns, Eliminate the Down Time of the Equipments
- master Degree in Science
- fresh Graduate/1 Yr. Experience
Experience 1 - 3 Years
Salary 1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
Industry Engineering / Technical / R&D
Qualification Other Bachelor Degree
Key Skills Lab Technician Lab Maintenance
Contact Person Syed Shahbaz Ali
Address No.122/1 And 122/2, Brigade Road, Opp. Brigade Towers
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org