Summary: Translation of English Transcripts of Engineering lectures into Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati and Bengali Docs
Description: We are looking for "Individual Translators" and "Teams" who would work with us in translating various English documents into Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati and Bengali. The documents are transcripts of various Engineering Lectures.
We will give you the English Transcript and the audio of the lecture; you will need to translate the English transcript into the regional language. The audio will be used to deduce the length of the lecture. We will pay you INR 60 per minute. So let’s say the audio is of 25 minutes and 48 seconds we will pay you 25.48 mins * INR 60 = INR 1528.80/-.
Your job will be to translate the English Transcript into Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati and Bengali text in a Bi-Lingual format, meaning retaining the English Text and Typing the Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati and Bengali text below.
Additional requirements: Only apply if you can translate 30 – 60 minutes per day, and work for 5-6 days a week, we are looking for a professional long-term association.
Listed below is the pay procedure:
1. We pay between INR 60 per audio minute..
2. We pay net 45 days from the date of invoice. But we understand that you need to develop trust on us for this, so initially for the first 3 audios we will pay you on completion of every audio. Post this we would love to get you on our Monthly pay system. Here for example: you work from 1st to 30 of September and raise the invoice on 1st of October; the payment would be processed within 15th of November (so 45 days from your invoice date is the processing time).
3. We pay you for all the work you do in your Bank Account by NEFT that is online transfers.
4. We deduct a TDS of 1% for individuals and @2% for Company on their billing amount for all our payments.
Note: We will take a small 1 page test to check if you are good for the same work. The test results will be communicated to all the applicants through an email. The candidates that are not shortlisted due to quality concerns would not be eligible for reapplication.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)