IT process Consultant SAP PS and project mgmt. processes
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
You will be part of our IT Project Management Department and will work closely together with other IT teams as well as with the business units. You have good understanding of project management processes and affinity to IT.
Your new field of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- As an IT professional, for Project Management and Project execution processes in the SAP environment, you will be maintaining and further developing/customizing and documenting of project business processes over the entire value chain from development to production.
- Essential in your new role in the SMO IT organization is driving the ERP strategy to consolidate SAP systems and build a new S/4 HANA landscape and the corresponding integration of project management tools and processes.
- One of your main tasks will be to advise both business departments as well as IT when it comes to adapt, implement or consolidate project management tools, which specifically not only include SAP modules but also tools from other providers
- In your area of responsibility, you will also advise users and specialists from the business sector on questions relating to process optimization in the area of project management/execution.
- You also translate customer requirements into technical specifications and accompany the implementation up to the test and customer acceptance.
- Permanent process optimization in this environment is essential in your area of responsibility.
- Active participation in IT projects that affect the supervised process
- You expect an environment with state-of-the-art working methods, agile methodologies and projects as well as intensive team spirit.
What do I bring with me?
- The foundation of your professional success is a completed degree (Master/Diploma) in the field of IT, Computer Science or Business Informatics. Alternatively, you can have a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- You also have 10+ years of professional experience in the field of SAP Project System within a major technical group or also in IT consulting.
- Well-founded and practically proven experience in SAP S/4 PS module incl. Customizing knowledge are further cornerstones of your success.
- Experience in S4/HANA implementation projects is a must.
- Profound knowledge in the SAP PPM/EPPM modules would be of great advantage
- But you are not only equipped with broad SAP knowledge, but also have intensive experience with other project management tools such as MS Project, Primavera, PPM/PSoD, MS Dynamics etc. Also strong knowledge in tools for capacity and resource planning would be of great value.
- Good knowledge of logistics and manufacturing processes as well as commercial processes and value flow in SAP (MM, SD, PP, FI/CO) should be available.
- Knowledge of ABAP, FIORI Apps and the corresponding technical understanding are also beneficial
- You are experienced in managing projects or sub-projects and have the appropriate project management skills
- With your communication and presentation skills, you can present technical issues clearly and intelligibly, even at management level. Also you are able to organize and run workshops with different actors and delivering content out of those for supporting our ERP roadmap or other projects.
- If you also have fluent knowledge of English language and are ready for occasional business trips, you are welcome in our team!
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited