About Accenture :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Job Summary Section
India Business- ACS
10-15 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Strong Program Management Skills
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in Sales & Marketing with preferred industry experience in Resources or Products
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
1. Identify business development opportunities for our offerings in the Banking domain. Develop compelling business case/response to new business opportunities.
2. Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and participate in development of client proposals, sales pitches and RFP responses.
3. Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals.
4. Mentor, groom and counsel analysts and consultants to be successful and effective Management Consultants.
- Tier I MBA with an excellent academic background - 10-15 years of experience. Domestic consulting experience is preferred Professional Development Skills - Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred. - Experience working with “C” level executive clients