Responsible for technical deliveries
Expertise in the following:
Intermediary skills in:
- Requirement Analysis
- Software Design
- Release Processes
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration
Experience in Test driven development and continuous delivery
solve technical challenges as well as understand the functional scope.
=> Training & Mentoring
Should be a self driven, motivated and have strong passion for technology.
Have a strong knowledge of Work allocation
Able to plan & Prioritise work
Banking background is desired
Relevant Experience(Specific to the technology/role)
Adhering to Agile principles and CD practices(TDD,BDD)
- 4+ Years of Experience in Design Principles & Patterns, Development, Review
- Must have good experience in Java stack (J2EE, Core Java, Spring,Springboot, Hibernate
- Must have experience in working with UNIX and Shell scripting
- Must have Good experience working on Rest services
- Strong knowledge in OOA (Object Oriented Analysis) & OOD (Object Oriented Design), J2EE Design Patterns
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies
- Expertise with Oracle and exposure to PostgreSQL
- Experience in test driven development (unit testing. Mocking, BDD)
- Preferable to have experience in working with JS frameworks (Angular) and PAAS
- Preferable to have experience in Investment banking domain
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
SG Global Solution Centre