1. Team handling and people management.
2. Revenue generation and expanding networks.
3. Keep track of the upcoming projects.
4. Product development and brand promotion.
5. Market mapping and market survey to keep track on new trends.
6. Establish good contacts in the builder segment.
7. Business development through constant explorations on internet and other possible modes.
8. Sales and marketing of Fibre Cement Roofing.
9. Ultimate objective is to meet monthly sales target.
10. Frequently travelling and should have good presentation skills as presentation would be the key tool in the builder segment.
11. Keep track of the retail & net project and push sales through.
12. Constant tracking and monitoring of the allocated team both for builder and retail segments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Retail Salesretailerchannel saleslead generationdealerdealer salesMarketing
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Everest Industries Limited
Everest is one of India's fastest growing building solutions companies. It is the most trusted and dominant name in the construction industry today. A strong presence in the country for over 86 years has sharpened our expertise to provide complete building solutions for all sectors. We have constantly evolved and understood every nuance of building construction while keeping up with changing times. Over time, we have also grown to understand construction needs of a consumer better, an in-depth interaction with whom, has given us powerful insights and an umbrella of solutions to meet different sectors of the user needs.