Technical / Functional Skills * Working experience using Adobe Photoshop in a workplace environment.
- Working experience experience using Adobe Illustrator in a workplace environment.
- 1+ years of experience of coding using HTML 5 and CSS 3 in a workplace environment.
- 1-2 years of experience working as part of a creative team, either in an agency or corporate environment.
- Experience creating motion graphics using Adobe After Effects (not required but an asset).
- Experience producing or editing video and/or audio (not required but an asset).
- 1-2 years of experience creating presentation materials, both for print, and on screen.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience within the web design / development industry.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a start up environment (not required but an asset).
Roles & Responsibilities * Write production-ready design that meet both system and business requirements.
- Help support operation of services in production.
- Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues and ad-hoc questions.
- Edit, build and update websites and print material.
- Customize code to achieve desired website flow.
- Ongoing design and maintenance of company's websites.
- Design and creation of marketing and print materials.
- Compose and develop email marketing campaigns.
- Brand and icon design and development.
- Manage and maintain the graphic standards for company brand style guidelines.
- Work with multiple teams to deliver quality design.
- Work closely with tech and product teams.
- Significant participation in core frontend design.
- Contribute ideas for the improvement of the overall solution.
Process Psychometric tests, Technical tests, Interviews, Medical Health Checkup
Reimbursement Best in Industry
Nano InfoSoft (NIS) is one of trusted software service providers based in India. With its offices in Delhi, Gurgoan, Hyderabad to facilitate fully integrated, globally distributed delivery capability, Nano InfoSoft enables organizations across the globe identify key building blocks and to develop optimal solutions with low total cost of ownership.
Nano InfoSoft ’s business model drives rapid mass adoption of the best solutions, delivers high value and supports an attractive, non-linear revenue model. Nano InfoSoft is executing a phased approach towards it's business model.
Renovation and Innovation to keep you parallel to Demand, Market Needs and Technology so that you and your Products / Services will never be Out of Date.Recognizing a client's unique needs and consistently exceeding their expectations is what sets us apart from the rest. We therefore focus not only on developing and maintaining the services we offer, but also on building long term relationships.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role, which include hearing, speaking, typing, and occasionally moving and/or lifting up to 5 kg.
NIS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants to NIS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
NIS is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.