Client Technology Representative II - (20000040)
At Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT), we have a unique and compelling culture as an employer defined by our people and supported by our Core Values. Our employees feel a genuine respect for one another, act with uncompromising integrity and feel proud of our global market leadership. They value working together, embrace opportunities for continuous learning and have an intense desire to serve customers.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel is looking for talented and enthusiastic people. People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers. As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world.
If you share our commitment to excellence and customer care and enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Learn about us and start your journey. Please visit http://www.carlsonwagonlit.com/
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- CWT Portrait and Portal implementations for clients within the stipulated SLA.
- Ensuring implementation standards are maintained across all parties.
- Be the initial contact for L2 for any queries relating to new / existing clients within APAC for CWT.
- Provide Local support to OBT Product owners as and when required
- Manage the set-up and configuration of OBT's ( Concur, GetThere, AETM, Serko, etc. ) and Integrated Online Products, e.g. Portal, Portrait, MDF, etc
Team worker and cooperative (able to work in team) Flexibility and adaptability.
- Analytical bent of mind : Attention to detail, ability to learn & flow a logical path to trouble shooting an issue.
- Presentation Skills :Plan, structure and deliver an effective presentation
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Has an in depth knowledge of at least 1 Online Booking Tool (Concur Preferred ) from customer front end to a complete site setup administration
- Extensive knowledge of GDS ( preferably Sabre & Amadeus )
- Minimum of 2 years of Travel Industry Knowledge
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation and active listening skills and the ability to narrate complex technical information clearly to varying audiences.
Work from home:
Client Technical Support
Feb 20, 2020