No. Of Vacancy
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Degree, Diploma or equivalent through experience
Independently responsible for overall recruitment including preparing job descriptions, analyzing job requirements and finalizing candidates.
- Responsible for sourcing profiles from various job portals
- Exit Formalities, Joining formalities. (Issuing Appointment letter, Offer Letter, Extension letters, Relieving letter, etc.)
- Attendance & Leave Record, HR Registers, Files
- Designing Salary Breakup (CTC, GROSS, NET), Payroll Processing
- Monitoring Payroll Process, Salary register, Preparing statutory compliances, F&F, Tax Calculations of individual employees, Form 16.
- Ensure all necessary input information is received on time, supplied in correct format, and checked fit for payroll processing.
- Solving queries of Candidates in relate to salary, leaves, PF etc.
- Cross verify bill and attendance.
- EPF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, Statutory Compliance
- Employee Relations, Engagement, Training & Development, Attrition, PMS
- Experience in recruitment, excellent communication skills with 2 years experience in HR.