JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must follow our Post close audit Checklist and review all documents to either Clear loans for delivery to servicing/GSE or highlight discrepancy that are found in our LOS system
KEY RESULTS AREA:
- Strong knowledge of CFPB, ATR/QM, RESPA, GFE/TRID and mortgage compliance regulations
- Must also review and clear all corrections supplied to solve post-closing issues
- Maintain status and updates on all files received
- Evaluating in-process files and/or processes to ensure company standards are met
- Ensure corrective action on exceptions and problems identified and proper procedures are followed
- Excellent time management skills for multi-tasking required
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments, service levels, & manage priorities & workflow
- Flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and exercise good judgment and sound decisions
- Ability to effectively present and communicate information both verbally and in written format
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software applications, which include but is not limited to: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Complete all files allocated are completed within SLA’s as described in SOPs.
- Process and release all required steps per applicable guidelines.
- 97% or above accuracy is required.
- Efficiency and timeliness are inevitable
- Graduate with 1 – 2 years prior work experience in Post close audit or pre-purchase review (PPR) (Only US Mortgage)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavour.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Mumbai Infinity (INFTY)
2nd Floor, Infinity Towers,
Mind Space Business District,, Malad West
India Business Unit