We are looking for a Tally Accountant to perform daily accounting tasks. Prefer to have hands-on experience in accounting for any manufacturing company using Tally.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Entering all financial transactions in Tally.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Report as required. .
- Co-ordinate with purchase dept for supplier bills accounting & timely verification for payments.
- Assist with managing Accounts Receivables.
- Prepare monthly GST returns , Manage/ monitor GST refunds/ payments.
- Sound knowledge of Direct taxes & TDS compliances processing of Quarterly TDS Returns
- Process staff expense claims Ensure the claims are properly authorized.
- Maintain daily cash register
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should Possess good knowledge in Tally
- Should have experience in GST / TDS
- Maintain petty cash, cash flow statement, salaries.
- Comply with statutory requirements like GST, TDS, Professional Tax, IT returns, PF accounts, ESI etc.
- Should have good knowledge of EXCEL and MS Office
- Tally: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (Required)
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry
Job Type: Full-time
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested