Candour Turnkey Solutions is fast-growing Turnkey Interior Contracting company in Bangalore and ranked among the “10 Best Startups in the Engineering Services 2018” by Silicon India and we are looking to drive growth. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact from day one and help drive our aggressive growth plans in 2019 and beyond.
With a combined 80 years experience, In our 3 years of business, we have completed more than 35 projects. These projects, which have a combined value exceeding $4 Million. Our client base includes some of the most recognisable organisations in the world — from Fortune 100 tech companies and entertainment conglomerates, retailers, and world-class hotel brands.
If you are looking for a business development position that will enable you to make an immediate impact — both on the firm’s success and on your own career — then we encourage you to apply. If you enjoy being part of an elite team that values sales performance and results over tenure, and that is quick to reward high-achieving team members with raises and promotions, then you will be a great fit here and we look forward to receiving your résumé.
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will lead the initial business development efforts and will be responsible to "initially Open the Door" to new networking contacts. The Business Development Manager will be tasked to reach and establish relationships with high level clients and stakeholders in the markets we serve.
The Business Development Manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer; and work with pre-construction and operations for hand-off through the pre-construction and the sales process; and assist when requested with the interaction with the clients, architects, designers, owner's reps, etc. through the signing of the owner contract and completion of the project
The Business Development Manager must possess the Company’s Core Values of Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Communication and Excellence
Responsibilities and Duties
Construction Business Development Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Qualify leads and identify tangible opportunities that align with Candour's offerings.
- Strategically identify opportunities with owners, developers, architectural & engineering firms and Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals Strategic cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to determine target markets and contacts to pursue in order to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop sustainable and long-term business relationships with key clients, architects, interior designers, owner's reps and consultants both locally and in other states where the clients are living to expand the company's client base with limited support.
- Actively participate and assist with client identification, qualifications and pursuit processes
- Pursue potential projects that meet the company's project selection criteria
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and contact information within and outside of the company.
- Responsible to prepare and manage an annual business development budget
- Following up on business opportunities
- Work with the technical team to develop proposals
- Keeping up to date with industry developments | project projections from various sources
Construction Business Development Manager Weekly/Monthly Internal Reporting:
- Every Friday by noon present a weekly report.
- Maintain prospect/Client database (CRM)and update daily
Construction Business Development Manager Working Environment:
The Manager's position requires most of the time out of the main office at client. consultant, networking, and other events to generate business.
The Manager is expected to work in the main office when not on the road in order to:
(1) keep our CRM software current at all times; and
(2) be able to interact with the CEO, Chief Estimator and fellow employees.
Position requires flexible hours including nights and weekends as needed. Travel to other cities may be required. The Manager must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3-7 years' of success within sales and business development.
- Required experience in the construction, real estate, architecture or engineering industry.
- You are a hunter who enjoys driving revenue and generating new business.
- You are an accountable and results-oriented team player with a commitment to achieving goals.
- Proven track record of performing consistently in the top of your sales force.
- Executive-level selling experience.
- Proven track record of opening new doors and establishing new partnerships.
- You value a listening and consultative sales approach based on understanding and problem-solving.
- Your sales strategies reject the old methods of over-talking, persuading, and convincing.
- You are process driven and highly organised.
- You have an unabashed desire to work with A Players.
- Have strong networking skills
- Company Health Insurance
- Travel expense (If travel is required outside Bangalore)
- 1-2% commission of project value for every project won
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: ₹700,000.00 to ₹800,000.00 /year
- Marketing Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 3 years (Required)
- business development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka (Required)
- English & Hindi/Kannada (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Two wheeler (Required)
- Smartphone (Required)
- Four wheeler (Preferred)