Source potential candidates from job boards like Naukri, Monster etc;
Technical Pre-screening of candidates to check their suitability- match / fit, interest, confidence, communication skills etc.,
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
Submitting screened CVs to Hiring Managers, scheduling interviews of shortlisted candidates.
Follow-up with Hiring Manager on interview status and provide feedback to candidates.
Building good rapport with management and the team.
Able to handle complete recruitment cycle starting from screening to final selection and taking it to a closure.
Working experience on Applicant Tracking Systems and databases.
Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
Constantly keep up-to-date with latest and new technological trends that supports the job function and sourcing needs
1) Should be flexible in performing various roles
2) Should have good verbal and written communication
3) Should be aggressive, have urge for learning and interest towards various roles.
4) Should have commitment & be hard working
5) Should have excellent software skills knowledge, preferably from computer back ground
6) Should be excellent at MS Office - word, excel and Microsoft outlook
7) Should have good analytic and reasoning ability
8) Experience between 1 to 4 Years in hard core IT recruitment (Contract to Hire, Contractual, Permanent
Education : Graduate / Diploma . Candidates with qualification in HR and Technical background ( Like BE / MCA etc., ) will be preferable .
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They understand business as much as technology, and help their customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high-value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.