Share this job
copy of CA - Freshers/Experienced
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule
- Preparing financial statement-balance sheet, profit & loss account and cash flow statement
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the Management's attention
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Maintaining regular ledger
- Ensuring the robustness of auditing, and checking and balancing both internal and annual audit in the organization from the perspectives of FY as well as funder requirements
- Calculating Financial Ratios and analysis for all dimensions
- Preparation and completing all GST and other regulatory compliance
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast
- Finalization of books of accounts (Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly)
- Predicting future financial trends
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff
- Developing long-term and short-term business plans under the guidance of senior leadership
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets, and conduct reviews and evaluations for cost- reduction opportunities
- Analyzing costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance vs. business plans
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Preparation and submission of regulatory reports to RBI and ensuring adherance to norms and standards of compliances of RBI guidelines
0 - 2 years
Any graduation, and CA
Audit, Australian Taxation, Flagstone, RTDS, .htaccess,
Choice Group is an End-To-End financial services conglomerate, encapsulating the entire range; we have come a long way. Each passing year we keep widening our service portfolio to keep pace with technological progress.
Lateral expansion followed out of a desire to put Financial Freedom within arm’s reach of everyone anywhere. To this end we have offices across India, presence in every major economic center, with business partners spread globally and a diligent team of professionals. We have expedited every complex transaction or any financial assistance that the clients have entrusted us with.
We offer array of specialized, multi-disciplinary professional services in Investment Banking, Management Consultancy, Broking & Distribution, Retail Loans, Audit and Assurance, Taxation, Cross Border Transactions and Compliance Services through our various professionally managed entities.
The vision of the Choice Group is reciprocally tied with its mission.
“To be the most preferred financial institution providing premium financial service world-wide and consistently delivering quality products and services to our Clients, business partners and society.”
We continue to follow this path unwavering in our focus and unflappable in our determination.