MISHRA DHATU NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise) (A Mini Ratna-I Company)
Regd.Office: P.O. Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058
CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT NOTICE – WALK-IN SELECTION PROCESS
Post Post Name &
Upper age limit for Date of
Un Reserved as on Walk in
No. of Posts Qualification & Experience 21.07.2021
Welders - 2 SSC + ITI (Welder) + NAC with minimum 4 years relevant
(UR-1, SC-1) post qualification experience in 02.08.2021
Out of 2 posts, 1 post Engineering/Construction/Mechanical/ Metallurgical At BPDAV
reserved for ESM Industry. Experience in steel industry will be preferred. School,
SSC + ITI (Fitter) + NAC with minimum 4 years relevant Kanchanbagh,
Fitters - 4 MIDHANI post qualification experience in Operation / Township,
(EWS-2,OBC-1,SC-1) Maintenance of any Mechanical / Metallurgical Hyderabad
Out of 4 posts, 1 post
Assistant reserved for ESM equipment. Experience in steel industry will be
(Level-2) preferred. 30 Years
Electricians – 2 SSC + ITI (Electrician) + NAC with minimum 4 years
(UR-1, OBC-1) relevant post qualification experience in Electrical 03.08.2021
Out of 2 posts, 1 post Operations / Electrical Maintenance in Manufacturing / At BPDAV
reserved for ESM Construction & Engineering Industry. School,
SSC + ITI (Instrumentation) + NAC with minimum 4 years Kanchanbagh, MIDHANI
Instrumentation - 2 relevant post qualification experience in Township,
(UR-1,OBC-1) Instrumentation in Manufacturing/R&D/Service Hyderabad
For all the above said posts, consolidated pay (per month) will be Rs. 24,920/- and Period of Engagement : Initially for 1 year and further
extendable up to 3 yrs. based on satisfactory performance and requirements. Other benefits such as PF, ESI/Medical, etc. will be as per rules.
1. Interested candidates to reach the venue by 0730 hrs. and candidates will not be allowed after 1100 hrs.
2. Only Indian nationals may apply and age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 21.07.2021
3. The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with
the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
4. Candidates should mandatorily bring all the original certificates and testimonials with one set of photocopies in
support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience including ESI & EPF statements (if applicable),
category etc. with 2 recent passport size photographs.
5. Candidates, who fulfill all the requisite parameters and QRs, shall only be allowed to appear for written test.
6. Appearance of the candidates for written test will not entitle them to claim for contract engagement for the
aforesaid post. Candidates will be debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not
fulfill the essential eligibility criteria.
7. If the selection process cannot be conducted on the same day, it will be conducted on next day.
8. Subsequent to written test, trade test will also be conducted at a later date, to those candidates who are
further shortlisted in the written exam. If the written test / trade test cannot be conducted on the same day, it
will be conducted on the next day or on a later date.
9. Medium of selection tests (written / trade test) will be English only.
10. MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement / the selection process / restrict or increase the
number of posts / alter the eligibility criteria etc.
11. The cut-off date for all the requisite parameters is 21.07.2021
12. The posts are on contract basis only and do not provide any claim for permanent absorption.
13. Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding the selection will be final. Corrigendum if any, related to this
advertisement shall be given only on our website.
14. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the selection process. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID
and contact mobile number for communication. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to
15. Candidates should strictly follow all the COVID-19 safety precautions during the selection process.
Date: 21.07.2021 General Manager (HR)