Cooperative Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2020 - Office Assistant Vacancies - Salary 21,842 - Apply SoonCooperative Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Cooperative Service Commission West Bengal) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Com for the position of Office Assistant. To Apply for the job posting from Cooperative Service Commission West Bengal, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Cooperative Service Commission West Bengal
Post Name: Office Assistant
No of Posts: 4
Salary: 19,500 - 21,842 (Per Month)
Experience: fresher - 3 years
Last Date: 30-10-2020
1.Stage-I: Candidates for all post codes will have to appear ON-LINE EXAMINATION. which will consist of one paper as follows: PAPER-I 150 no.s of MCQ type questions IConsisting of five subjects- (i) Quantitative Aptitude (ii) Test of Reasoning (iii) General Avareness (iv) English (O Bengali/Nepali. There will be negative marking Q, 1:4_ Full Marks: 150: Duration- 2 hours.
2.Stage- II: Candidates of post code 32001 and 32002 have to appear PAPER-II Fundamental Of Accountancy and General Banking Awareness-I. 10() no.s Of On-Line MCQ type questions Full Marks: 100, Duration 1:30 hours.
Please note that The candidates of Group-C posts will be called for Interview / Visa-voce Test on the basis Of marks obtained in PAPER -I. The candidates of Officer posts will be called for Interview / Viva-voce Test on the basis of marks obtained in PAPER -1 and PAPER -11.
3. Stage III: (A) The candidates of Group-C vvill also have to appear in Practical Test in Basic Computer Knowledge (50 marks and qualifying in nature)
(B) The candidates of Group-C posts will be called ror interview/viva voce test (of 15 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the On-Line MCQ examination.
(C) The candidates of Officer posts be called for interview/viva voce test (of 24 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the On-Line MCQ examination.
4. 'Verification of Testimonials: Candidates. provisionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the On-Linc Examination "ill have to produce before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification. and also have to submit one set of self-attested copies of the same. If any candidate fails to attend the Commission on the scheduled date(s) and lor fails to produce the required documents/ testimonials his/ her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
5. Total marks for preparing final merit list: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: - (l) Marks obtained in On-Line Examination and obtained in Interview (Viva Voce Test.
6. Recommendation: The first list of candidates for recommendation will be prepared on the basis of merit-cum-preference.
7. Panel: A panel will be prepared with the remaining candidates on the basis of merit. The said Panel shall remain valid for one year from the date of publication of the first list of recommendation.
8. Consequential Vacancies: If any 'consequential' vacancy arises within the validity period of the panel in any Institution because of non-joining/ resignation of candidate(s) already recommended from the first list, the candidate(s) will be recommended from the panel on the basis of merit-cum-preference.
9. If any applicant does not opt for an Institution, his/ her name will not be considered for the vacancies ('fresh' and 'consequential') of that Institution under any circumstances.
How To Apply:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens, to be submitted ON-LINE through the website www. webcsc org on and from 17/10/2020 after 4 p.m. onwards to 1 1159 p.m. of 30/11/2020 for recruitment to the following posts in various Co-operative Institutions as described hereunder. An applicant shall apply for any one post code from the following Institutions (indicating preferences and fulfilling all eligibility criteria) by submission Of only one application form.
1.In order to apply an applicant must provide one e-mail address and mobile no. for receiving communications from the Commission.
2.An Applicant must enter his/her personal, academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly as required in the application form
3.Applicants will be required to scan and upload their -(l) Passport-sized Photograph, (2) Signature, (3) Left Thumb Impression, (4) Admit Card /Certificate Of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10th standard), (5) Caste Certificate (if applicable) at the time of submission of application.
4.Applicants will have to apply for only one post code and they will be considered for that post code only. Be it noted that an applicant will not be considered for any vacancy in any Institution for which the candidate has not exercised option.
5.Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment Of correct and exact amounts given below (Please see tables 2 and 3).
6.A Registration Number will be generated soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form. Applicants are advised to note and preserve the Registration Number for all future communications, if any, with the Commission on any matter relating to the recruitment of posts advertised herein. The said Registrauon Number will also sent to the e-mail address provided by the applicant. (After successful payment a Transaction ld will generate which will also be sent to the said email address of the applicant, This transaction id will be treated as the proof of transaction made,
7.After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form along vuth Transaction id will generate. Applicants should save and get a print-out of the same.
8.If any applicant submits more than one application, only the application submitted last will be considered by the Commission and other application(s) will be treated as cancelled. No refund will, however, be made for the payment(s) against the cancelled application(s) under any circumstances.
1.The Commission will notify, from time to time, the date of examination and the date Of availability of the Admit Cards in its website wwy.wcbcsc.ory and in The TELEGRAPH and Bartaman Patrika.
2.SMS alerts will be sent to the candidates at their contact no.s for intimating (i) date Of written examination (ii) date of interview and (iii) final recommendation, as may be applicable
3.All Examination Centres will be in and around Kolkata and Howrah and if required in other District Head Quarters.
4.NO ADMIT CARD WILL BE SENT BY POST, or provided from the Commission's Office.
5.Candidates will have to download their Admit Cards from the Commission's website and get two printed copies of the same. Candidates will have to submit one copy Of the Admit Card at the time Of On-line examination.
6.The list Of candidates to be called for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be displayed in the Commission's website www.webcsc.org
7.Call Letters for Interview/ Viva Voce Test will be sent b speed post.
8.The list of recommended candidates will be published in the Commission's website.
9.The Recommendation Letters will be sent to the candidates by speed post.
10.Canvassing, in any form, is strictly prohibited.
11.For any problem regarding submission of application please send e-mail to this address email@example.com mentioning your Reference No. and Transaction ld. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has suppressed information or provided wrong information, his/her candidature will be liable to be cancelled