- Delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Embraces all Touches of Hyatt and the Rooms Top 20.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Prepares welcome cards and keys for arrival FIT guests.
- Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in Mumbai.
- Reports “Lost and Found” items.
- Works closely with other Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Supports and embraces the spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Ensures an understanding on the sequence of duties related to VIP Guests.
Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management
Minimum 1 year experience at Front Desk