- Minimum 10years of experience in Induction furnace with Hot rolling mill plant
- Should have belong to Steel Industry.
- Actively contribute to the overall production planning process through the provision of technical, maintenance, and engineering expertise to ensure that the production plant is optimally utilized.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for import substitution for spare tools and equipment in order to support the achievement of least cost, high quality corporate maintenance provision
- Ensure the safe effective implementation of policies and procedures through leadership of section employees setting long term objectives, managing performance, recruiting, developing, and motivating employees - in order to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved.
- Supervising and managing the preparation processes of both operational and capital expenditures yearly budget for all mechanical maintenance sub-sections for both DR plants, all EF-CC plants, and both RM plants, ensuring that the prepared budget accurately represents anticipated operations, and that the budgeted activities are essential and good enough to achieve plant high reliability and availability targets at optimum level of maintenance cost per ton.
Salary 6 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.
Industry Manufacturing / Production / Quality
Work Experience 10 - 12 Years
Qualification B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech
Steel plant head