Dr Reddy’s Foundation (DRF) is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India
Helping students build competency through training.
Will be responsible for,
1. Training the aspirants on an integrated module (English Grammar + Spoken English + MS Office + Basic Mathematics + Soft skills + Work readiness – all modules will be readily available).
2. Post placement counselling of aspirants.
3. Support the centre in conducting assessments of the aspirants.
4. Publishing the entire Training plan / calendar of the center.
5. Networking with guest lecturers / industry, to arrange field visits as part of the sector
Readiness module / Sensitize employers towards employing PwDs.
6. Handholding aspirants at the work place (for a short duration) after placement. 7. Graduate / post graduate with 3-4 years of experience in training.
8. Training skills.
9. Excellent competencies in English and Communication skills.
10. Computer Knowledge (MS Office – Word, PPT)
Any Graduate or Post Graduate
PF,Insurance ,Variable pay and good work culture