Executive/Assistant Manager – Paid Search (PPC/SEM). This shall be an Individual contributor role.
Remote or Connaught Place, New Delhi
Bruce Clay India Pvt Ltd
Bruce Clay has been a recognised leader in Search Marketing since 1996 with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Paid Search Marketing (Google Ads).
We have helped hundreds of companies across the globe achieve 1st page rankings on Google.
Through our award-winning proprietary SEO software and thought leadership we work with global organisations across our offices in Los Angeles, Dubai, Delhi, Tokyo & Sydney.
Awarded Most Trusted Marketing Partner Status (SEO Agency) by DMA Asia via the CMO Choice Awards Listed as Top 5 SEO Companies in India by Silicon India
Author of the 746-page Wiley book Search Engine Optimization All-In-One for Dummies
SEO training and certification programs that promote ethical SEO practices.
Job Description: -
· Setting up paid ad campaigns
· Work on Ad Platforms like Google Ads and Editor, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Ads
· Advanced Keyword Research and selection - Use the Google Keywords tool
· Continuously monitor opportunities for new keywords and negative keywords
· Focusing on the major PPC network providers and achieving the greatest market share gains
· Calibrating, cleaning-up, modifying and expanding existing PPC campaigns and providing strategic guidance for improvement of bidding strategy, budget ideas and performance metrics
· A/B testing with different ad creatives and landing pages to improve CTR
· Monitor results and make recommendations on an ongoing basis to continually enhance account performance, site performance and ROI
· Stay informed on new and emerging technologies, trends and opportunities for market share expansion for our clients in their verticals
· Work with graphic designer and copywriting team to create Text Ads, Display Ads, Landing Pages and Social media posts
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams for potential client sales pitch
· Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
· Google Analytics set-up for clients
· Analysing website traffic data and trends via both Google analytics and other third party tools for both reporting and uncovering opportunities across both PPC and SEO.
· Working along with SEO team to analyse keyword opportunities & data mining
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
- Google Adwords certification
2 years of relevant experience in handling multiple PPC accounts.
Tools and equipment to be used, but not limited to:
- Google Adwords Editor
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Display Planner
- Facebook Business Manager
Visit Us: http://www.bruceclay.com/in/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year