Product demonstration in classes / schools to Principals, Trustees, Teachers , students
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Demonstrate products/services to School Principals, Trustees, Teachers and Students.
2. Negotiate financial terms and win contracts
3 Build & maintain relationship with customers
4 Maintain accurate record of territory & sales activity
Sales, Business Development, Field Sales, Field Work, Territory Sales, Direct Sales, B2B Sales, Field Sales, Field Work
Required Experience and Qualifications
PREFERRED PERSONALITY PROFILE
- Male candidate Mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Well versed with English and Marathi language
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Excel and Power-point.
- Leadership and managerial skill.
- 22 – 30 years of Age.
- Mandatory two wheeler.
INDUSTRY: Education, E learning, Publishing, Banking & Insurance
QUALIFICATION: Undergraduate/ Any Graduate/ MBA
EXPERIENCE: 0.6 to 3 Years
CTC: Upto 2.5 LPA– Salary + (Variable) Allowances + Performance Link Incentives **
Kindly Note: If you are interested please share your resume on mail.
Interview schedule on 28 February 2020 (Friday) @ below address:
Interview Address : Navneet Office,
Interview address Location : * *
Designation: Territory Sales Incharge
Interview Date: 28th February,2020 (Friday)
Interview Time: 09.30 AM
Contact Person: - Sagar More **
ALL THE BEST
**Note** : - For Interview Candidate have to carry their updated resume along with one passport size photograph
Please confirm & revert me on mail.
Thanks & Regards,
| 8657402057 |
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹245,000.00 /year
- Field Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)
- Akola, Maharashtra (Required)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
- Marathi, Hindi,English (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Travel allowance