Caution against fraudulent job offers!
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to email@example.com
Assistant Manager - Knowledge Management/ DFLOW - Knowledge Services - Hyderabad
CoRe Knowledge Services (CKS) sits inside Deloitte’s global shared services organization and serves Deloitte’s 10 largest member firms worldwide. Our group sits within CKS and creates SharePoint based user experiences for Deloitte internal customers. We aim to delight users by delivering innovative applications that leverage current and emerging technologies.
CoRe Business Solutions is part of Technology & Innovation team which works on a charge back model. Responsibility of this group is to operate as a customer centric program to delivery intuitive and robust web-based solutions to our internal customers.
Work you’ll do
- Perform end to end project management. Manage planning and delivery for multiple concurrent projects• Build and maintain project work plans in Microsoft project. Track and monitor progress of projects towards completion dates• Provide status updates to stakeholders, customers and program leadership• Work closely with resource manager and plan for the projects alignment of members regularly • Manage project-based customer issues to closure. Use judgement to escalate to program leadership when needed.• Identify project risks and discuss with leadership when appropriate • Facilitate project retrospectives for your projects• Collaborate as needed with the support team as SME • Learn the latest trends, methodologies and tools relevant to the position.• Take part in periodic ideathon/hackathons Location: Hyderabad Timing: 11 AM to 8 PM
The teamKnowledge Services professionals focus on a range of services including: managing intellectual property, curating project experiences and insights, capturing and connecting expertise, sustaining networks within and across teams, and enabling the leverage of third-party content.
How you’ll grow:
- 6 + years of relevant work experience, preferably in SharePoint customization space.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent technical projects using agile or waterfall approaches. Familiarity with Microsoft Project.
- Understanding of web technologies, Sharepoint platforms and workflow
- Can manage small project teams comprising of technical resources
- Ability to collaborate with multiple channels, architecture, UX, BA and UAT to leverage their skilled resources
- Can create high quality deliverables e.g. Statement of work, Kick off presentations, project closure presentations, change requests, project showcases
- Can proactively identify project issues and risks
- Has ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written)
- Can effectively facilitate customer meetings with senior customers potentially including partners and managing directors.
- Is a quick learner with excellent analytical skills
- Shows good attention to detail and demands high quality products from the teams you manage
- Demonstrates initiative and likes to move projects forward with purpose.
- Over 2 or more years of proven people management skills
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
Deloitte & Touche LLPDeloitte Consulting LLPDeloitte Financial Advisory Services LLPDeloitte Tax LLP