Required Candidate Profile
- Self-motivated, proactive person with a pleasing personality and flair for corporate marketing
- Candidate should be Graduate • Preference to candidates having engineering/automation industry experience.
- Candidate should be have good knowledge about membership package sales.
- Freshers with a flair to explore new avenues and grow skill-set will be considered.
- Reporting to the Operations Head.
- Preparing reports and sending the same to management as per schedule.
- Providing proper market analysis to content development team.
- Develop long-term and trusted advisor relationships with key stake holders among clients • Should have good negotiation skills to ensure high profitability for the business.
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets, business goals and P&L accountability.
- Maintaining database of industries/corporate houses of the assigned territory.
- Schedule meetings with prospect clients and convert them into members of the brand.
- Create quarterly plans to prioritize client engagement and awareness initiatives with key accounts and other clients.
- Engage in seeking client feedback to gauge the customer satisfaction levels.
- Drive forward companies customer satisfaction objective by taking initiatives to deepen and strengthen customer happiness quotient.
- Act as a point of contact for complaints and assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Help business team up-sell or cross-sell services and products.
- Manage continuity and further scaling of Business for all products.
- Prepare and submit quotes to clients; handle negotiations and finalize the Memberships with closure of agreements.
- Gain in-depth functional knowledge of our flagship solution to impart trainings and conduct awareness programs for clients.
- Identify, develop, secure and maintain alliances via external partner relations in relevant product areas.
- Be aware of partners propositions, challenges & opportunities and develop strategic plans in line with market needs to secure new business opportunities.
- Build multi-level relationships with external partners and ensure constant engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Business, Client Support Team, Banking Team, Senior Management) to address customers needs.