Manager - Business Quality
ADCI - Tamil Nadu
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Graduate degree
- Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology.
- Complex problem solving
- Minimum 2 years of team leading and people management experience
- Experience of using quality tools – Lean, Six Sigma
The Retail Systems function is responsible for building retail platforms, tools and automation required to manage selection, maintain competitive pricing, forecast demand, buy products and deal with vendors.
Pricing Analytics and Operations is an integral part of Retail Systems enabling Amazon’s pricing strategy and operations. The team’s primary role is to provide on-time and accurate inputs to help make great pricing decisions. We build and execute on scalable & efficient processes to ensure Amazon’s price competitiveness. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and Amazon’s topline & profitability.
Do you want to be part of the team that ensures Amazon keeps its “best price” promise across millions of products worldwide? Does the challenge of driving decisions in a dynamic environment excite you? Do you love solving complex business problems using technology? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding “YES”, read on!
The Manager- Business Quality will be responsible for the strategy, quality, coordination and productivity of the Business Audit team in Bangalore and will own a variety of function wide goals on process improvements, innovation & automation. The job involves ensuring operational rigor and designing high business impact processes. He/she will be point of contact to the retail/3P teams of Amazon worldwide and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with remote teams and senior leaders. The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and business goals assigned.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals. He or she will identify individual strengths of team members and contribute to talent advancement. The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon’s core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
Key Performance Areas:
- Operational Efficiency & Accuracy Metrics Management using automation and technology.
- Successful delivery on high business impact projects goals.
- People Management (team management and stakeholders)
- Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Development Plans of each team member
- Mentor and guide audit team to manage quality, improve process efficiency and control variance.
- Exposure to SQL and R
- Lean, Six Sigma or Process Excellence Certification