Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to- day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog,
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal
customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable
threats to appropriate management.
Experience 3 - 5 Years
Salary 9 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.
Industry IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies
Qualification Professional Degree
Key Skills SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS
Saffron Consultancy Services
About Company SAFFRON is a growing brand in Placements..
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org