from 4 to 6 year(s) of Experience
₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the reports are released within defined TAT in coordination with all the technical sections.
2. To provide update on pending, sample status to HOD end of the day. Prepare Daily TAT report of respective centre.
3. Ensure timely lab reports dispatch in time.
4. First line contact for all the collection centres and B2B/B2C Operations for all the matters related to reporting, testing, Patient Queries, Test Menu and related advisory services.
5. Man power management including schedule test parameters, duty roster and leave sanctions of the technicians in all the sections in coordination with HOD and consultants.
6. To prepare monthly duty rosters of Technical and admin staff.
7. Ensure inventory management of reagents/consumables and chemicals and address related problems of supply chain in respective sections.Random verification of stock in respective Departments.
8. Equipment management including commissioning, installation, and initial validation.Maintain instrument AMC,CMC and forward to Purchase head for approval.
9. To coordinate authorized service providers/manufacturers and sections for preventive maintenance and break down maintenance.
10. Help resolve complaints related to laboratory and Radiology operations in coordination with respective HODs
11. Coordination with audit and finance departments to clear the payments related to reagent invoices providing associate documents.
12. Actively involve in distilled water plant issues related to conductivity and low out put.
13. Coordinate with marketing team to resolve the doctors queries and take the inputs of marketing team,
14. Take the interviews of technicians and supporting staff as and when required.
15. Attend phone calls from call center and all the branch phone calls to address the lab related issues and handle the calls with respect, try to resolve the issue smoothly and timely.
16. Verify the sample logistics in coordination logistics Manager related to sample batch pick ups, delay in pick ups, sample tracking and B2B,B2C sample reports dispatching.
17. Attend monthly training programs and any other external training programs organized by the Head office.
18. Maintenance of petty cash and daily cash transactions and deposit activities.
LIS Authorities and responsibilities
1.Access patient data concerned to all departments and information related to request and
2.Access to process flow/audit process in LIMS including statistics.
1.Implement a safe laboratory environment in compliance to documented procedures and applicable regulations.
2.Follow standard and universal precautions including PPE and Biomedical waste management
guidelines while performing any technical task.
Role:Manager / Sr Manager - Administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Equipment ManagementPurchaseManpower ManagementPreventive MaintenanceInventory ManagementCallingDispatchLogistics ManagementOperationsSupply Chain
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Optival Health Solutions Pvt Ltd
MedPlus is among the leading healthcare retail brands in the country today. With a network spanning more than 2100 stores, having a presence in 7 states and over 150 cities of India, the company serves about 3,00,000 customers and fulfills over 15000 online orders on a daily basis.
Customers trust us because we provide high quality genuine medicines, source and sell a large range of products, take care of storing and transporting their medicines, give them the convenience of walking into air conditioned stores or ordering through net or mobile, and more than anything else give them the best value for their money.
The story of MedPlus is one of hard work, determination, operational excellence, technology innovation, all guided by a vision to deliver high quality healthcare at the best possible price.