Job Description for International Voice process:
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Maintain records of customer interactions, customer accounts, and file documents.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
l lExcellent Communication skills with strong command on English Language.
l lAbility to multitask, manage time and prioritize
l lGood data entry and typing skills
l lGood computer skills
l lAbility to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations
l lStrong time management and decision making skills
l lComfortable working for Night Shift
Freshers can apply. MALES ONLY.
Education- 12th / Graduate
Process : Inbound
Shift Timing : 6:30pm -4:30Am Monday to Friday
Salary Details: 15000 to 30000
Job Types: Fresher, Walk-In
Pay: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- International Inbound Voice Process: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)