Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Assist in maintaining and managing formal internal/surveillance audits in support of industry certifications including, but not limited to, ISO 27001.
- Assist in conducting internal conformance reviews of processes
- Assist in monitoring KGS Policy & Procedure creation and revision processes to ensure appropriate risk management consideration has been included.
- Provide recommendations to policy and procedure owners for improvement to support overall risk management objectives for KGS.
- Monitor results of Data Loss Prevention alerts
- Assist in development, maintenance and deployment of KGS training in support of local firm and user firm requirements.
- Monitor KGS employee compliance with training requirements
- Serve as single point of contact in support of KGS related client inquiries and on site visits. Coordinate all aspects of client visits to KGS facilities, including scheduling, advance preparation, hosting the visit, and completion of all follow up items, in accordance with user firm requests and instructions.
- Manage Governance aspects like the Risk dashboard, Team performance dashboards, etc.
MBAs and/or Engineers from a reputable Institution. CAs, CFAs and/or ICWAIs.
Experience and Background:
The candidate must have 6 to 8 years of relevant experience gained in professional services environment.
- Strong working knowledge in Risk Management.
- Manage under the guidance of LM, risk & compliance programs / internal conformance reviews.
- Experience in Internal Audit, IT Audit, ISO 27001
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to collaborate
- Excellent communication skills
- Coaching skills and Team player
- Flexible to learn new technologies
- Build relations through technical skills and the right attitude.
- Live up to the KPMG values at all times.
- People management skills