OSSC Recruitment 2020 - Food Safety Officer Vacancies - 16,880 Salary - Apply NowOSSC Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (OSSC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc,MBBS,BVSC,M.Sc for the position of Food Safety Officer. To Apply for the job posting from OSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: OSSC
Post Name: Food Safety Officer
No of Posts: 3
Salary: 16,880 (Per Month )
Last Date: 16-08-2020
1. Stage-I Main written Examination
2. Stage-II Computer Skill Test
3. Stage-Ill Document/ Certificate Verification
The Date/Time/ Venue of the Written Examination will be informed to the eligible candidates in their Admission Letters. in due course. The admission letters shall only be downloaded by the eligible candidates by accessing the Commission's website by using their 'User ID' and 'Password' from a date to be notified later on.
Select list: The merit list will be prepared basing on the sum total of mark secured by the candidates in written test i.e paper-I & paper-II, from among the candidates who have qualified in Computer Skill Test & found eligible in document verification . The select list shall be prepared in order of merit from the said merit list category wise as per vacancies Notified in the clause-3 of the advertisement.
How To Apply:
The applicants have to go through the detail advertisement before filling up the online application. (a) Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission "www.ossc.gov.in". The applicants other than S.C., S.T. & PwD categories are required to deposit non-retUndable examination fee Of only through online mode following the procedure as detailed at clause-6 of this advertisement to apply for the post. By clicking on the tab 'online application' in the home page of the website, different advertisement for online application along with different uselill details will be displayed on the computer screen. The instructions provided in this Advertisement are required to be read carefully before proceeding to complete the online application process. There will be 2 links under "Form Links" column for each advertisement. For Registration.
(ii) For registered user login. All the Candidates first need to complete the Registration process before filling the online Application Form. For Registration the candidate needs to click the link "For Registration" present in the Form Link section. On clicking the link mentioned, he/she will be redirected to the Registration Form, where few basic Details will be required as follows to be filled up by the applicant correctly. ii. iv. Nationality Applicant's Full Name Applicant's Father's Name Applicant's Mother's Name Name of the husband (In case of Married female applicant) Gender 10th Standard Roll Number (As Mentioned in the Certificate) 10th Standard Year of Passing 10th Standard Board (Name) 10th Standard Passed Exam Type Whether passed minimum Seventh class exam. in Odia Mobile Number Email Address All the above fields need to be filled in mandatorily by the candidate. Caution. The candidate must submit the correct data in this section as the subsequent sections will be automatically populated with the data filled in this section. No change in this section will be allowed after the candidates click the Agree' box.
2. The details submitted by the candidate for 10th Standard Roll Number (As mentioned in the Certificate), 10th Standard Board, 10th Standard Year of Passing & 10th Standard Passed Exam Type (Annual or Supplementary) need to be furnished correctly. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application and no request in this regard for correction of the same will be entertained. User registration is only required once during applying for a specific post/advertisement.
Online Application registration will be made available from 16.07.2020 till 16.08.2020 by 11.55 P.M in the official website of the Commission "W" w.ossc.eov.in". Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission.
1. Online Application registration will be made available from 16.07.2020 till by 11.55 P.M in the official website of the Commission 'Suww.ossc.gov.in".
2. Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission. Candidates are to be extra vigilant while filling up the online application form as there is no edit option.
3. Online Applications are invited for selection of candidate for recruitment to 03 posts of Food Safety Officer on contractual basis. The Candidates who intend to apply should go through the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post in the advertisement, before filling up the application. The candidate must satisfy himself/herself about his/her eligibility for the post before applying and only through online mode. No other mode of application shall be entertained by the Commission.
4. The Candidates who intend to apply should go through the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post in the advertisement, before filling up the application. The candidate must satisfy himself/herself about his/her eligibility for the post before applying and only through online mode. No other mode of application shall be entertained by the Commission.
5. No hardcopy of online application/ documents to be sent to the Commission. The applicants are required to upload the required certificates/documents as listed at clause-7 of the advertisement in the "Document Upload" tab. The documents should be in pdf format, clearly visible and in prescribed size as instructed in Clause-I (b). PwD candidates have to follow the Advisory Notice published vide No*453/OSSC dtd.24.10.2019 available in the Commission's website.
6. PwD candidates have to follow the Advisory Notice published vide NoS453/OSSC dtd.24.10.2019 available in the Commission's website. In-service contractual candidates claiming benefits under provision of Odisha Group-B Posts (contractual appointment) Rules, 2013 will also have to follow the advisory notice published vide No.3658/OSSC dtd.01.11.2019 dtd.01.11.2019 available in the Commission's website.
7. The minimum educational qualification for the post is (a) Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/Bio- Chemistry/Microbiology or Master's Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from AICTE-approved institute/recognized Boards/State & Statutory University securing minimum 60% marks along with adequate knowledge in Computer Application. No person having any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed as a Food Safety Officer.
8. The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16880/- per month (for ISt year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Government in GA & PG Department Notification No. GAD-SC-RULES-0037 -2017 - 19569 / Gen. dtd.12th September, 2017. The condition of service shall be governed by Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 published vide Notification No. 1147-GAD-SC-RULES-0061-2013/Gen. dtd.17th January,2014 and the relevant recruitment rules.
9. Candidate must not be below 21 Years and must not exceed 32 years of age as on ISt January 2019 to be eligible to apply for the post (refer to Clause-5(a) of this Advertisement) With usual age relaxation for reserved categories as per relevant rules Of Govt. in force. The candidate must submit the correct information/data in the online application form. If at any stage Of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, his/her candidature for the examination will be cancelled forthwith and he may be debarred either temporarily or permanently from appearing any further recruitment examination conducted by the Commission.
Certificates / documents to be submitted at the time of certificate verification:
The documents as listed from (ii) to (x) have to be uploaded by the candidate at the time of online application and the originals of the same and the copy of online application form as listed below alongwith a set of self attested photocopy of the same are to be produced during certificate verification.
(i) The copy of the registered online application Form.
(ii) HSC certificate or equivalent certificate & mark sheet issued by the recognised Board/Council.
(iii) +2 pass Certificate & Mark sheet (if any).
(iv) Degree certificate & mark sheet (Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Bi0techn010gy/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/Bi0- Chemistry/Microbiology or Degree in Medicine).
(v) Master Degree in Chemistry certificate & mark sheet .
(vi) Candidates of SC/ST/SEBC category shall submit a valid caste certificate issued by competent authority on the date of certificate verification.
(vii) Candidates have to submit the certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.E. standard/Class-Vll issued by Principal/Head Master or any other competent authority.
(viii) Certificate of disability issued from the concerned Medical board of the concerned district in case of PwD candidates with permanent disability. For candidates with temporary disability, they shall have to produce recent disability certificate to avail age relaxation.
(ix) Documents in support of claim against Ex-servicemen i.e. Discharge certificate, identity Card & P.P.O issued by the appropriate Authority indicating there in the Date of Entry, Date of Discharge & Period Of Service rendered in Defence forces.
(x) In-Service contractual employees claiming age relaxation and contractual In-service benefits must submit a Certificate from employer as per proforma prescribed by the Commission vide the Advisory Notice NoXS68/OSSC dated 01.11.2019 available in the website of the Commission "www.ossc.gov.in".