Work Experience Upper Limit (in Years)
Job Opening Status
Upto 5 LPA
- Understand needs of customers through research and market data.
- Ideation of new features and strategies for market viability.
- Manage the ecosystem of the company and lead the developers to deliver the desired end product.
- Explore new ways of improving existing product.
- Provide product training and technical expertise.
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams.
- Create a roadmap.
Technical product managers have distinct personalities. They tend to be enterprising individuals, which means they’re adventurous, ambitious, assertive, extroverted, energetic, enthusiastic, confident, and optimistic. They are dominant, persuasive, and motivational. Some of them are also investigative, meaning they’re intellectual, introspective, and inquisitive.