Over 6 Million people in the US are affected by Heart Failure in the US with that number expected to increase to 8 million by 2030. Novartis has been at the forefront of Cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering groundbreaking medicines that extend and improve life, and that’s where we intend to stay there.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Your responsibility include, but not limited to -
- To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales target within agreed budgets.
- To gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
- To prepare & implement account development & territory business plans.
- To improve clinical sales & marketing knowledge of promoted & competitor products.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment.
- To identify & develop key opinion leaders to increase product usage, gain formulary acceptance and product endorsement.
- To improve selling skills by undertaking the required skill practice or learning identified as part of an ongoing training programme.
- To improve efficiency through delivery of QTQ objectives.
- To update & maintain sales tracking systems to maximize efficiency on territory.
- To operate within the relevant codes of practice
- Must have - Bachelor’s degree in any specialization
- Desired – Bachelor’s in Pharma/ Science, Master’s
- Fluent communication in English – both written and spoken
- 2 years of handling Cardiologists/ Handled Novel Product Launches,
Launched New Products & Molecules/ Managed Science based selling with a proven record of sales performance.
- Knowledge of the health care system and its changing environment.
- Selling skills in an account development role
- Therapy class background
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind