Home ›Current Jobs › Job openings for operations coordinator in noida
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
A Team Assistant works collaboratively with the assigned Indian based Production Team/Teams and an
Australian based Client Service Coordinator to attend to all necessary client service and administrative
requirements relating to the portfolio of clients those teams are responsible for.
A Team Assistant must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills as a large component of
the role relates to dealing with the administrative component of all client workflows.
A Team Assistant must have exceptional organisational skills as they are required to balance and manage
multiple important Administrative tasks at one time.
A Team Assistant provides a single point of contact for all client administrative matters relating to a portfolio of
clients linked to one of our operating locations.
In performing their role a Team Assistant must always be strive to deliver excellent team and client service.
While operating as part of a team, a Team Assistant takes direction of operating procedures from the Director –
Admin & Finance and Director – Operations to ensure all Team Assistants operate in a consistent manner.
Provide team support and client administrative assistance to the assigned Indian Production Team/Teams and an
Australian Operating Location/Locations working collaboratively with the Australian based Client Service
Coordinator. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining client database including additions, deletions and changes as needed,
- Dealing with all client correspondence, including responding as required,
- Monitoring workflow and workflow system,
- Monitoring performance to agreed weekly workflow outcomes,
- Scheduling annual work to meet client needs and achieve efficient resource management,
- Preparing checklist of information,
- Reviewing and checking client documents,
- Preparing the first draft of a job budget,
- Preparation of Engagement Letters and Final Packs for clients,
Experience 5 - 10 Years
Salary 5 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.
Industry ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service
Qualification Other Bachelor Degree
Key Skills Operations Coordinator BPO KPO Customer \r\nCare Call Center
Contact Person SAFFRON CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Address Registered Office :
602, Patel Park ,Opposite Tadwadi BRTS stand.
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org