At ICON, it's our people that set us apart!
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best talents in the industry. Are you one of them?
This person reports to the Manager, Document Management or designee and is responsible for the administrative aspect of each study and providing assistance to the Project Manager.
Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
What you need:
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and/or international.
- To be an expert, organize and maintain study documentation including preparation for internal/external audits, final reconciliation and archival.
- Prepares / distribution of Project Reports*
- Communication with client, sites, CRO, and CRAB*
- Assists Project Managers with agendas and meeting minutes*
- Perform client teleconferences in absence of Project Manager
- Assists with scheduling of site Imaging Manual trainings*
- Management of Study Centers for study supplies, applicable system access, and queries*
- Assists with scheduling of reviewers for Offsite Assessments/Blinded Reads
- Quality Control of Offsite Assessments/Blinded Reads (as applicable)*
- Updates and maintains Study Files including enrollment logs and data status in MIRA and PIER.*
- Maintains inventories of study supplies
- Assists with audit preparation
- Assists with Data reconciliation (as applicable)
- Assist with the development/maintenance of the project specific Staffing Plan
- Other duties as assigned/required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience successfully performing an administrative role/duty.
- Trained in Good Clinical Practices
- Able to work as part of a team and/or individually on multiple client projects
- Organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- Documentation skills
- Communication skills
- Business computer skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional language skills desirable