Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Looking for New opportunities in Digital Industries of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for IT professionals like you, who will administrate our systems and as an Infrastructure solution expert you will develop, support, and provide technical expertise. We conceptualize, build, and manage Information Technology for Digital Industries and deliver competitive advantage to our business.
Change the future with Us
- Maintain and administer Virtual infrastructure
- Use infrastructure as code concepts to Automating various infrastructure related tasks
- Implementing security related configuration to the different OS
- OS Administration (Primarily windows, good to have: Linux)
- Server & ESXI patching and upgrades
- User communication in case of major incident
- Resolve incident /problem ticket within SLA
Root cause analysis and troubleshooting of overall system3 to 5 years’ experience in IT and systems specialist
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Qualified B.E / MCA or equivalent from reputed institute.
Proven ability in Infra projects and execute successfully within time and budget
Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
Outstanding analytical, problem solving and planning
Strong attention to detail, proactively driving assignments and tracking tasks
Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches to issues
You should have experience of working with offshore / global teams
You should be willing to learn and adapt new technologies
- In-depth knowledge / experience of infrastructure as code concepts & technologies
- In-depth knowledge in VMware vSphere virtual infrastructure
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like PowerShell / shell script etc.
- Good Knowledge on Configuration management tools like Ansible and similar technologies
- In-depth knowledge of OS (server & client)
- Setup / services / monitoring / OS Hardening
- Basic knowledge about concepts of Domain, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Understanding of concepts of Server-Client comm., network topologies, TCP/ IP Model,
- OSI Model, VLAN, subnetting
- Setup / knowledge of filesystem / working with terminal / certificates
- Good to have previous experience in vRealize automation
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited