- Manages one or more moderately complex project, involving a combination of the following:
- Clients with a regional geographic footprint; OR,
- Projects involving multiple services provided by regional IE offices; OR,
- Other complexities, such as projects that involve litigation, environmental protection, due diligence, etc.
- May manage all phases of projects (from beginning to close out).
- Works mostly independently but receives basic instruction on specific assignments, objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
- Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects.
- May supervise: senior level engineers (all disciplines applicable), as well as project administration, project controls, scheduling, cost control, estimating and procurement representatives.
+ Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
+ The candidate should have a minimum of 5 plus years of experience in Infrastructure projects.
+ Ability to effectively manage the project
+ Proven team player skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationship.
+ Strong written and verbal communication skills
+ Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
+ Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.