We all face challenges throughout our lives.
Often, counselors will be one of the first resources available to people in need of emotional and psychological support.
Your strong sense of compassion and commitment to helping people are the most necessary qualities for a successful career as a counselor.
You will need to have a strong support system of your own in place to ensure your well-being as you undertake this challenging and rewarding vocation.
By addressing concerns with quality care from a counselor, clients learn how to make informed and healthy decisions about themselves, their relationships and their futures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing counselling face to face, over the telephone, or online
- Working with individuals, families or groups
- Keeping confidential records
- Building a relationship of trust and respect with clients
- Listening to clients' concerns, empathising with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way
Listening skills Sensitivity and empathy Patience and a calm manner Ability to cope with emotional situations Ability to relate to a wide range of people
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Akola, Maharashtra (Preferred)