3 - 5 years
Share this job
Recruitment Adviser supporting the University of South Wales
We at Sannam S4 are reengineering what a consulting organization can be. We own our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future by offering practical solutions that are crafted intelligently, passionately, relentlessly.
We are a great team to work for people who are self-motivated, innovative and believe in teamwork. Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately.
You are invited to a world of opportunities where you can contribute in your own special way to how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And be a part of a team that is known for its unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with its clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Sannam S4 is seeking to appoint an ambitious, target-orientated team player to engage with University of South Wales in enhancing its capacity to engage internationally and expand the student recruitment market in India. The candidate should be able to strengthen the client’s (University of South Wales) associations/partnerships in India, implement the India Student Recruitment Strategy and its ambitions to significantly grow student recruitment from India.
The focus of this position will be student recruitment and conversion. This will include working directly with prospective and current students as well as other key stakeholders including agents, schools, alumni, and institutional partners. In the above regard, the candidate will be expected to provide assistance in recruitment coordination services throughout India. The post-holder will also help develop and maintain new relationships within the education communities across India and support promotional campaigns and events.
The position will involve domestic and some international travel or/and attend online events; therefore he/she is expected to be flexible to work during the weekends and evenings and be resilient.
As the candidate will be working remotely with the University of South Wales’s on-campus team, staff, and advisers across countries, he/she should be highly organized, self-motivated, and comfortable working with differences in time zones.
The candidate will work on a full-time basis and will have to demonstrate initiative. These duties are a guide to the type of work that the role holder will initially be required to undertake but may vary in detail depending on the successful candidate’s particular skills and experience.
We are looking for someone preferably based in New Delhi/Mumbai (preferred).
3 - 5 years
As the Recruitment Adviser, you will be assigned to support recruitment and conversion activities for clients. You will provide assistance to the University of South Wales’s International office at all stages of their student recruitment process, including maintaining of best practices and confidentiality of university data. You will be engaged in delegated marketing and outreach activities, database maintenance, and other initiatives undertaken by the client to enhance their footprint in India.
1. Participating in recruitment and outreach events (both online and in person) for prospective students, their parents and counselors.
2. Assist the client in identifying opportunities to increase brand awareness/market visibility, marketing and communication strategies, and viable advertising opportunities in the Indian market. Also, Implement the University of South Wales’s plan for the enhancement and growth of international institutional engagements in the designated region
3. Provide prompt, comprehensive, accurate information and advice to students who apply to study in international universities and education agents.
4. Provide student counselling support and advise them on the admission process; and university updates. Follow up on matters like offer acceptance, additional document requirements and other admission related matters via telephone, email, and face to face interactions.
5. Provide application support to students applying and maintain quick response time.
6. Maintain excellent ‘customer service’ by answering all enquiries from prospective students and parents. Call the students met during the recruitment fairs and focus on building the application database.
7. Support the University of South Wales admissions process including visa screening and issuing confirmation of Enrolment, due diligence as required and other student recruitment activities.
8. Maintain accurate and updated data using university’s student Administration system, in accordance with relevant requirements and policies
9. Build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders in the education sector.
10. Attend education events, tradeshows, conferences, webinars, virtual events and others, and represent the university as and when required
11. Maintain and actively support agents and other key channel partners. This will include providing information, training, and a high level of customer service.
12. Advise on how to leverage new recruitment opportunities and partnerships in order to meet the enrolment priorities.
13. Engage in social media activities and online training as per the client’s requirement
14. Assist in hosting online events and information sessions, assist with localized content and promotions and maintain database for follow up
15.Carry-out post-activity follow-up, including compiling data on student leads, and preparing and submitting reports on outcomes to the University of South Wales.
16. Liaise and coordinate with appropriate internal teams for administrative issues including IT, HR, Administration
17. Support towards online research, gathering market intelligence, presentations, updating databases, information management, events and conferences
18. Work on budget and costings for project(s) and keep a track of project expenses
19. Maintain communication with other stakeholders and keep abreast with on latest ground relevant information
20. Book venues for information sessions, events and schedule visits for university representatives, sending confirmations, pre-booking hotel, and arranging ground transportation as necessary.
Information and reporting
1.Develop and maintain a key contacts list and share a report with the client as and when necessary.
2.Recording information from recruitment events and campaigns.
3. Maintain time-sheets for projects and submit relevant reports as specified
1. Conduct support for recruitment in a professional manner, observing confidentiality in relation to the university data, market intelligence, and other knowledge and information about the University of South Wales.
2. If required by the client, participate in training virtually from India.
3. Any other duties as directed, commensurate with the scope and classification of the position.
4. Knowledge / Understanding of International HE systems/processes.
5. Ensuring that the on-the-ground delivery of the intervention is focused towards achieving the mutually agreed objectives and targets.
6. Coordination and liaise with internal administrative teams and with vendors for travel, hotel, event bookings etc. as and when required
Student Recruitment, Admissions Counseling, Education consulting, social media marketing, Marketing Strategy, Student Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Marketing Event Planning,
QUALIFICATIONS and TRAINING
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Relevant postgraduate or professional qualification in business or marketing.
Experience of working in student recruitment or similar environment for at least 3-5 years
Overseas study or living experience.
Prior experience working in the education sector (preferably in an administrative, managerial, or marketing role).
Experience of developing marketing campaigns and using social media as a communication tool.
Job Code: KL-YQFR693E