Company : Sangam International (https://sangamonwheels.com/)
Role: Content Writer
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Role Objective: The objective of this role is to serve as core contribution to the content database for Sangam International.
Technical Competencies: Speed and accuracy of data
Behavioral Competencies: Creative bend of mind
Responsibilities and Duties
Operational: (Highlighting Key Responsibilities):
- Core contribution to the content database with self-researched and well-written articles with extensive references cited on topics shortlisted, within the copywriting confines.
- In depth review of the articles sourced from external sources, with special emphasis on copy write infringement, accuracy of figures, language, tone, style and presentation.
- Planning, Review & Delivery of Content as per the agreed timelines
- Management of existing content structure and database
- Providing inputs to the product development team for development of innovative products for the customers
- Researching both online & offline sources for credible and latest developments in the field of medicine and present the data in a clean, concise and engaging manner on a periodic basis.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Desired Qualification: Must have worked in regulatory capacityin reviewing and delivering quality content.
Proactive self-starter, delivery focused, results orientated, team player, high professional standards and work ethic, strong-willed but flexible and capable of making independent decisions
Relevant Experience: 1-2 years in relevant field with strong design capability.
3. Friendly Working Environment
4. Incentives Scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English, Hindi & Kannada (Preferred)
- Address Proof (Preferred)
- Aadhar Card (Preferred)