· Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
· Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
· Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
· Converts inquiries into sales by answering inbound telephone calls.
· Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls.
· Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
· Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
· Provide excellent customer service.
· Scheduling appointments.
· Check, sort, and forward emails.
· Keep updated records and files.
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
· Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Good time management skills.
· Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
· Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)